YDI Studio Manager / Production Assistant
About the job:
As the Studio Manager/Production Assistant, you will be an organizational leader on projects within the Design Studio. You will be assigned to multiple work-streams to assist the Designers and Creative Director to meet the various administrative needs of signage production. You will be relied on to help keep the players coordinated and move the team across the finish line, partnering with colleagues at all levels.
Drop us an email with your cover letter, resume and portfolio.
- Keep the office running on a day-to-day level
- Answer phones
- Order supplies
- Oversee tidiness of front desk, office, sample library and inventory
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars
- Take notes during meetings
- Communicate with designers, clients and fabricators in a professional demeanor
- Take on new challenges as-needed
- Collaborate with Designers on incoming projects, reviewing statement of work and project plan, assisting in resourcing, managing efforts, and outputs on project through delivery.
- Communicate with external agencies and vendors to align on timelines and deliverables, setting expectations and clarifying uncertainty, heading off problems before they arise.
- Work closely with the team to track feedback from various stakeholder reviews and ensuring all members of a project team are informed of relevant information necessary to accomplish their role.
- Identify and resolve blockers for creatives with special attention to uncertainty on next steps, incomplete deliverables/project specs, timeline questions, and communication of project status.
- Manage organization of project files on the server, creating new project folders and archiving those that are complete.
- Software requirements: Gmail suite, Microsoft suite – Excel, Word
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced production environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and positive problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite ideal